Autosaver88 offers the industry’s most extensive line of premium quality replacement ignition coils for your vehicles. High heat resistant compound are used for our ignition coil on plug boot to withstanding heat stress for longer durability. And above all, all our Ignition Coils are subject to strict quality control testing, so you can drive safer.
Autosaver88 ignition coil will always stick to the target is：let all of the cars better and faster
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Meets or exceeds OEM specification
- Improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltage,right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Excellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions for your vehicle
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- Compatible Part Number: 5C1451, E420, 52-1789, IC520, 30520-P8E-A00, 30520-PGK-A01, 30520-PVF-A01, 30520-RDJ-A01
Compatible for these Engines
- 2002 Acura EL L4 1.7L
- 2003 Acura EL L4 1.7L
- 2004 Acura EL L4 1.7L
- 2001 Honda Civic L4 1.7L
- 2002 Honda Civic L4 1.7L
- 2003 Honda Civic L4 1.7L
- 2004 Honda Civic L4 1.7L
- 2005 Honda Civic L4 1.7L
Easy to install:
Step 1 – Remove the fuel rails by simply unbolting the two bolts on the top, then gently pulling it up.
Step 2 – Remove the bolts/connectors from the ignition coil in a numerical order.
Step 3 – Repeat this step for each coil.
Step 4 – Best to replace the entire coil pack as opposed to just one coil in order to avoid malfunctions in the future. The coils should snap into place.
Step 5 – The coil bolts should be precisely tightened to 50 inch pounds.
Step 6 – Using the palm of your hand, snap the fuel rail back into place and tighten the bolts around it.
Each coil undergoes several tests after assembly to ensure the following:
Rapid Fire Pulse
All Autosaver88 products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Autosaver88, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards.
Why Choose Autosaver88 Ignition Coils?
high- quality ignition coils