Toyota Spark Plugs are all resistor plugs with single ground electrodes feature patented U-goove design, resulting in a hotter spark. The Copper-tipped plugs are designed to last up to 150,000 miles before replacement. Toyota adds nickel and iridium to the platinum; this alloy helps make the spark plug strong and durable, while helping to prevent cracking. Toyota iridium spark plugs: The long-life, high-performance spark plugs,
Bosch Longer Life Spark Plug0 out of 5(0)
Bosch 9603 Double Iridium Spark Plug, Up to 4X Longer Life (Pack of 1)
- Double Iridium firing pin and ground electrode inlay provide 4X longer service life compared to standard copper plugs
- 0.6mm fine wire firing pin provides superior ignitability and performance
- 360° continuous laser weld fuses corrosion resistant iridium firing pin to base for increased durability
- 7 year performance satisfaction guarantee
- Original equipment, pre-gapped replacement delivering optimum fit, form and function
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5_vtsFuNfk]SKU: 5487FB8/24
Spark Plugs for Hyundai – Infiniti – Kia – Nissan – Toyota0 out of 5(0)
- Hex Size: 16mm (5/8″), Thread Reach: 26.5mm (1.04″), Thread Size: 14mm.
- Fitment – for Hyundai Infiniti Kia – Nissan Toyota mercury&yamaha outboard, last 40 to 50 thousand miles.
- High-Quality: Provide faster starts and quicker acceleration than a traditional plug. Ensure better fuel economy and lower emissions compared to an original plug.
- OE Approved Design: Manufactured using triple-gasket sealing process to prevent leakage through the shell.
- Easy to Install: No Wire Splicing Necessary, Quality Tested in Factory to Ensure Trouble Free Installation, Performance and Durability.and One Year Warranty Limited
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anjiSFjOGAU]SKU: 5487FB8/27