A learner’s permit is an underlying approval by regulation allowing an intending driver’s permit candidate to prepare and train their driving abilities for a period at least 3 months.
The method for acquiring the learner’s permit is as per the following:
1) Applicant must be 18 years old.
2) Obtain structure MVA 15.
3) Pay the recommended charge.
4) Attend an ensured driving school.
5) Obtain a pass from driving school with third issue learner’s license.
6) Drive for no less than 90 days an authorized joined by a teacher driver.
7) Affix plates showing the letter “L” on the front and back of the vehicle.
It is also compulsory for all learner’s permit applicants to obtain the Nigeria highway code.