Catalytic Converter Cleaning Without Removal
There is a limitation to this approach. Only when the catalytic converter is not severely blocked does it function. A catalytic converter cleaning is required.
Your fuel, exhaust, and oxygen sensor systems can all be cleaned using this procedure. How to do it is as follows:
1. Purchase a catalytic converter that is compatible with your vehicle.
2. Make sure your tank has roughly 15 liters of fuel.
3. Regarding the fuel/catalytic converter cleaner ratio, according to the catalytic converter cleaner’s usage recommendations. 4. Fill the fuel tank with the catalytic converter cleaning.
5. Drive your automobile for at least 30 minutes at 2500 rpm. Driving for a sufficient amount of time will allow the catalytic converter/fuel combination to circulate throughout the vehicle and clean the system. However, watch out for the automobile overheating throughout this excursion.
6. Reread the catalytic converter after recalibrating the OBD code.
You may have cleaned the catalytic converter if you notice at the end of the trip that the car accelerates rapidly and emits less black smoke. It is among the least expensive methods for fixing a catalytic converter. You might want to exercise caution when using some brands since the verdict is still out on them.